What is Eggs Florentine?
Eggs florentine: To make the kids eat spinach there is a very good trick for this. Cook the spinach into the scrambled eggs. According to the Eggs Florentine wiki, it is an American breakfast which is a mixture of spinach and scrambled eggs is known as eggs Florentine
Eggs Florentine Benedict
Eggs florentine Benedict is an American breakfast which is a topped with hollandaise sauce, ham or bacon, poached eggs on two halves of the muffin which is known as English muffin. The dish became popular in the New York City.
By using the egg yolk and butter the Hollandaise sauce is made and normally seasoned with a bit of white pepper or cayenne pepper, lemon juice, and salt. The difference between egg florentine and egg florentine benedict is florentine contain spinach instead of ham or bacon .
Read more about Low Carb Pasta
Eggs Florentine Recipes
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- ½ cupped sliced mushroom
- 6 slightly beaten large eggs
- Ground pepper and salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- ½ package fresh spinach
- First, we Over medium heat in a large skillet because to melt the butter
- About one minute, stir and cook the mushrooms until the fragrance of garlic start coming
- To the mixture of mushrooms then add spinach
- Cook the spinach for 2-3 minutes until the spinach is wilted
- In the mixture of mushrooms-spinach then stir the eggs and seasoned with ground pepper and salt
- Cook the mixture until the eggs start firming without stirring the mixture and flip after that
- Over the egg mixture sprinkle the cream cheese and cook for about 5 minutes until the cheese cream starts to soften
Eggs Florentine Casserole
A typical egg florentine casserole consists of ingredients that are on the bottom are cheese mixture, sausage and egg poured over a dish that is layered with bread and then bakes it in the oven.
- 2 ounce frozen, water squeezed out, thawed and chopped spinach
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 12 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 ounce finely chopped Canadian bacon
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- ½ cup of water
- 1 large potato (approximately 10 ounces) diced and cooked
- Firstly In a microwave-safe dish place potato on it. After that add water in it
- Cover it with plastic that is venting at corners
- Set the microwave on HIGH and microwave it for 5 minutes and than Drain it and reserve
- With a non-stick cooking spray coat a 13x9x2 inches baking dish and than set heat of the at oven to 375º
- Whisk together cheeses, black pepper, eggs, nutmeg and salt in a large bowl than Stir in potato and spinach
- Into a prepared baking dish pour the mixture of the egg. Over the top sprinkle the chopped Canadian bacon. For 40 minutes bake at 375º.
- Before serving cool it slightly and makes the serving of 6 persons.